Friday, December 2, 2011

Love Thyself



"Dance as though no one is watching you.  Love as though you have never been hurt before.  Sing as though no one can hear you.  Live as though heaven is on earth."

My BFF just told me that she's cancelling Christmas (putting all the decorations away) because none of the guests on her list replied to her invitaiton for her Christmas soiree.  This is a shame.  I can completely understand her dissapointment.  If I had a dollar for everytime someone cancelled on me, I would be quite affluent.   Being selfish is human nature.  I'm not trying to be negative or rude, I'm just being honest.  People do what suits them.  I too used to pout and sulk when I had a date that eventually never came to fruition.  I decided that I could let it spoil my mood or I could chose to create my own happiness.   After all, the only person you can really depend on is yourself.

No comments: