Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Tour Bus

My boyfriend and I emerge from Ocean State Job Lot and we are stuffing the saddle bags on his Road King.  (For those of you who don't know, Ocean State Job Lot is a discount store.) All of a sudden a tour bus pulls up and the passengers come marching out.  They are heading directly to the Job Lot.  I turn to my boyfriend and say, "now why do you suppose a tour bus would be stopping at a job lot?" We start to speculate that the passengers have tied up the bus driver and have commendeered the bus for a voyage to all the Ocean State Job Lots in New England.  This makes us laugh.  A straggler from the tour bus approaches us. I ask her what the deal is.  Unfortunatley, the explanation isn't as wild as my imagination.  The group figured since the Job Lot was in a central location, that they would make arrangements to park there and have the bus pick them up.  

No comments: