Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Car Antics

Here's a lil parody...

“I’m like wicked tired!” Shawna whines as we’re driving to the beach. “I need an ice coffee ya dig?” “I dig.” I swerve into Dunkins. “That party last night was da bomb!” chimes in JoJo. She hears the soft drone of Katy Perry’s voice “I kissed a girl and I liked it” and raises the volume to the radio. “Aw babe, could you turn that down? Danny grumbles from the back seat. “I’m trying to get some z’s”


An hour later I pull into the parking lot at Old Silver Beach. There is a sign to the left-Parking $25. “Dude! “Twenty five dollars!” “That’s whack!”. I turn to my peeps and tell them to cough up some ching. With a resounding “AIGHT” bills are thrust at me from all directions. We wind our way through the parking lot and I find a spot up front. “Sweet!” I slide the shift into park.

Everyone piles out of the car. Flip flops go flying and beach chairs scrape the ground. Danny turns to Kev “Hey gangsta, help me carry the coolers”. I stop in my tracks. There, in front of me, stands quite the hottie. I smile at my besties “That guy is a total Baldwin.” I hear a slow low whistle. “Bro that bird is on fire”!. I turn towards him, slide my sunglasses down my nose and give him a wink. Shawna, with a sly grin on her face, taps me on the shoulder “Bitchin!” “Yeah right!” I reply. We giggle and wiggle our way down the boardwalk.

No comments: